Saturday, June 04, 2005

Poo-Flinging from our Chimperial Majesty

"I think younger workers—first of all, younger workers have been promised benefits the government—promises that have been promised, benefits that we can't keep. That's just the way it is."—Washington, D.C., May 3, 2005

"Listen, I understand people are paying higher prices at the gas pump. I know that you're paying that tax -- it's like a tax that goes -- that money, and it's up because we're dependent." -Hopkinsville, Kentucky, June 2, 2005

"In terms of, umm -- you know, the -- the detainees, we've had thousands of people detained. We've investigated every single complaint against the detainees. It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on, on the word of, uhh -- and the allegations -- by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble -- that means not tell the truth. And so it was an absurd report. It just is. And, uhh, you know -- yes, sir. " Washington, D.C., May 31, 2005

It's a given that the typical Bush voter finds the above somehow endearing - after all, it proves that someone as appallingly ignorant as they are can indeed aspire to the presidency. For the rest of us, it's further proof that this guy must have - simply must have - cheated his way through Yale and Harvard. This is, after all, the same ninny who asked singer Charlotte Church in 2000 what state Wales was in. Church graciously replied, " It’s its own country next to England, actually Mr Bush," and in recounting the story, branded Bush a "right weirdo", adding that "George Bush just hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing.”

When a 19 year old singer correctly takes the President of the United States to task for his ignorance, you know we're in trouble, kids.

Of course, his poo-flinging takes on many forms, including a recent false display of empathy to the Washington Post that even, apparently, confused him.

"I'd say I'd spend most of my time worrying about right now people losing their life in Iraq. Both Americans and Iraqis. I worry about my girls. " Once he had proven that sociopaths do, indeed, have a conscience, he quickly changed course lest he disappoint his sociopathic supporters. In the very same interview, he babbled this little gem: "You know, I don't worry all that much, other than what I just described to you. I attribute that to . . . I've got peace of mind. A lot of it has to do with my particular faith, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of people pray for me and Laura. . . . I'm sleeping pretty good. Seriously. I get asked that. There's times when I hadn't been. I've got peace of mind."

First, in order to get in an obligatory swipe at the Bush twins, I suppose he'd "worry" about them more if their drunken, unemployed asses were in Iraq "defending freedom", or whatever the bullshit reason of the day is for our illegal invasion. I might also add that these aren't"girls", they're college graduates and old enough to drink like pigs and butt dance in Manhattan every night. But I digress.

Does our Chimperor worry or not? He assures us of his furrowed brow, his LBJ-like angst, and then breezily tells the sycopantic WaPo - which, like the New York Times, does little more than fling paeans to this administration like so much monkey poo - that "I really don't worry all that much..I'm sleeping pretty good...I've got peace of mind." Actually, you can imagine that the Post cleaned up his incoherent grunting for this piece - it was probably more like, "...sleepin' purty good...got piece a'mind..." followed by the splattering sounds of the poo he's picked out of his ass hitting the walls of the Treaty Room.

And we haven't even touched on his war crimes yet, only his base stupidity and essential crudeness. More to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flippy said...

When a nineteen year old Welsh singer...

12:45 PM  
Blogger blogspot said...

the UN didn't specifically say that the war was illigal, the US certainly didn't so who did? iraq now has democracy. admitedly lots of people are dieing but lots of people were dieing during the reign of sadam. if lots of people were dieing before and lots of people are dieing now then the only clear difference that the war has made to iraq is that they now have democracy. that equils an overall positive. i also admit that even more people had to die to bring this about but that is often the price one has to pay to get democracy. churchill is regarded as a great leader because he stood up for democracy. bush has brought democracy to iraq and that is a good thing. if he is indeed a criminal for doing this then the law should be changed.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home